Breast Augmentation Chino Hills
TrueCare Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa is your cosmetic enhancement center conveniently located in beautiful Chino Hills. Located in the southwestern corner of San Bernardino County, Chino Hills has been rated one of the best places to live in the United States and one of the nicest communities in the Southland. With our long experience and advanced procedure skills, we are the Inland Empire’s premier destination for cosmetic surgery. Dr. Farzaneh is a board-certified cosmetic surgeon and one of the top providers of breast augmentation Chino Hills has to offer.
What Is Breast Augmentation Exactly?
Breast augmentation, otherwise known as mammoplasty, is a surgery to increase the size and shape of your breasts. It is by far the most popular cosmetic surgery in the U.S., with over 300,000 breast augmentation procedures performed in 2017. Implants are used to increase dimensions of the breasts. There are several types and forms of implants and a decision on which one is most appropriate for you should be based on a discussion with your doctor.
There are so many variables and personal perspectives involved in achieving the look that works best for you, that it is vital to consult with an experienced surgeon. Dr. Babak Farzaneh will walk you through the entire process, not just the procedure itself but how to best determine the size and shape of your augmentation in relation to your body, health, lifestyle and your aesthetic considerations.
What Type of Breast Implant is Best For You?
Implant material used to increase breast volume can be silicone gel or saline solution. In most cases, patients are free to choose either one.
- Not as natural feeling as silicone
- No shaping options
- Smaller incision
- Similar safety margin to silicone. In the event of a leak, saline is safely absorbed by the body.
- May provide the kind of aesthetic result you most desire.
Silicone (form stable type) Pros/Cons
- Feels and moves more like a natural breast than saline.
- More sizes and projection options available.
- More volume at the base of the implant for greater natural stability.
- No adjustment during surgery.
- Larger incision length.
What is the Breast Augmentation Procedure in Chino Hills?
Although every patient’s procedure is tailored to their specific needs, the general breast augmentation procedure follows these basic steps:
- In depth consultation with goals and options established for best outcome.
- Anesthesia, either general or intravenous.
- Incision placement in discreet areas. These may follow traditional incision sites or be amended for variations in patient anatomy.
- Placement of the saline or silicone implant and incision closing.
Common Reasons for Breast Augmentation
- Lost shape or volume after pregnancy, or look empty.
- Too small.
- Under developed or malformed breasts.
Why Choose TrueCare?
Because no two women are identically built or have the same idea as to how they’d like to be enhanced, it is vital to consult with a top Chino Hills cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Babak Farzaneh will help you make an informed and professional decision. His experience as a fellowship-trained specialist in breast augmentation and over 2,500 successful cosmetic procedures shows his deep commitment to achieving the results his patients expect. So, when it comes to your body Dr. Farzaneh is one of the most trusted to provide you with arguably the breast augmentation Chino Hills has available.