Breast Augmentation In Irvine
TrueCare Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa is conveniently located in Irvine, a bustling and dynamic master-planned city that has been frequently noted to be among the top 10 U.S. cities to live in. With our long experience and advanced procedure skills, we are a premier destination for cosmetic surgery in Irvine. Our satisfaction begins with your satisfaction and we are proud that so many of our new clients come from patient referrals.
What Is Breast Augmentation Exactly?
Mammoplasty, or breast augmentation, is the most common cosmetic surgery performed today. It is by far the most popular cosmetic surgery in the U.S., with hundreds of thousands of breast augmentation procedures performed yearly and growing. As the name implies, breast augmentation is a class of procedure to increase the size and shape of breasts. Implants are what is used to increase dimensions of the breasts.
There are several types and forms of implants and a decision on which one is most appropriate for you should be based on a discussion with Dr. Farzaneh and the TrueCare Cosmetic surgery & Med Spa team.
Dr. Farzaneh understands every patient is unique, with their own personal enhancement goals. There are many ways to achieve a truly custom result and in Dr. Farzaneh’s in-depth initial consultation, you will tour through all the possibilities and select what matches your individual goals. Dr. Babak Farzaneh will walk you through the entire process, not just the procedure itself but how to best determine the size and shape of your breast implants in relation to your body, health, lifestyle and your aesthetic considerations. All of this coupled with over a decade of experience make him one of the top rated for performing breast augmentation Irvine has to offer.
What Type of Breast Implant is Best For You?
Implant material has evolved over the years and the most reliable and long lasting implants that best increase breast volume is commonly either silicone gel or a saline solution. In most cases, patients are free to choose either one.
- Less natural feeling than silicone
- No shaping options
- Smaller incision required
- Similar safety margin to silicone. In the event of a leak, saline is safely absorbed by the body.
- May provide the kind of aesthetic result you most desire.
Silicone (form stable type) Pros/Cons
- Feels and moves more like a natural breast than saline.
- More sizes and projection options available.
- More volume at the base of the implant for greater natural stability.
- No adjustment during surgery.
- Larger incision length.
What is the Breast Augmentation Procedure in Irvine?
Variations in procedure may occur based on specific needs, but the general breast augmentation procedure follows these basic steps:
- An in-depth consultation with your goals and options established prior to surgery.
- Anesthesia, either general or intravenous.
- Incision placement in discreet areas. These may follow traditional incision sites or be amended for variations in patient anatomy.
- Placement of the saline or silicone implant and incision closing.
Common Reasons for Breast Impants
- Lost shape or volume after pregnancy, or look empty.
- Too small.
- Under developed or malformed breasts.
- Improved aesthetic concerns.
Why Choose TrueCare For Your Breast Augmentation?
Because there are so many professional considerations necessary to produce an aesthetic result, it is vital to consult with top Irvine cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Babak Farzaneh. He will guide you through the variables with a professional eye on the results you expect. His experience as a fellowship-trained specialist in breast augmentation and over 2,500 successful cosmetic procedures shows his deep commitment to achieving the results his patients expect. So don't hesitate to schedule your consultation and begin your cosmetic journey with arguably the best provider of breast augmentation Irvine can boast.