Breast Augmentation In Ontario
TrueCare Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa is your cosmetic enhancement center conveniently located within a short drive from Ontario, California. Located to the east of downtown Los Angeles, Ontario is a thriving community of businesses that handles much of the cargo traffic brought in through the Port of Los Angeles County. Ontario is the fourth most populous city in the county. With our long experience and advanced procedure skills, we are the premier destination for cosmetic surgery in Ontario. We are very happy to serve you!
What Is Breast Augmentation?
With hundreds of thousands of breast augmentation procedures performed in 2017, it is by far the most sought after cosmetic surgery in America. Also known as mammoplasty, breast augmentation is a surgery to increase the size and shape of breasts to a personally idea standard. Implants are used to increase dimensions of the breasts. There are several types and forms of implants and a decision on which one is most appropriate for you should be based on a discussion with your doctor.
You should know that if you are considering breast augmentation in Ontario, There are so many variables and personal perspectives involved in achieving the look that works best for you, that it is vital to consult with an experienced surgeon. Dr. Babak Farzaneh will walk you through the entire process, not just the procedure itself but how to best determine the size and shape of your augmentation in relation to your body, health, lifestyle and your aesthetic considerations.
What Type of Breast Implant is Best For You?
Implant material used to increase breast volume has evolved over the past two decades and you now have the safe choice between silicone gel or saline solution, with little risk of complications due to materials.
- Less natural feeling than silicone
- Fixed shape, little customizing options
- Smaller incision
- Similar safety margin to silicone. In the event of a leak, saline is safely absorbed by the body.
- May provide the kind of aesthetic result you most desire.
Silicone (form stable type) Pros/Cons
- Feels and moves more like a natural breast than saline.
- More sizes and projection options available.
- More volume at the base of the implant for greater natural stability.
- No adjustment during surgery.
- Larger incision length.
Common Reasons for Breast Augmentation
- The effects of pregnancy. Lost shape or volume or too much sagging.
- Proportionally too small for your body or desired look.
- Asymmetrical. Also augmentation to correct previous surgery done elsewhere that produced asymmetrical results.
- Under developed or malformed breasts.
Why Choose TrueCare?
Because your cosmetic concerns are important to us, we want you to know that you have many choices and procedures available to you. It is vital to consult with top Ontario cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Babak Farzaneh. He will help you make an informed and professional decision. His experience as a fellowship-trained specialist in breast augmentation and over 2,500 successful cosmetic procedures shows his deep commitment to achieving the results his patients expect. So don't hesitate to schedule your consultation and begin the process with arguably the best provider of breast augmentation Ontario has to offer.