Breast Augmentation Upland
TrueCare Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa is your cosmetic enhancement center within a short drive of Upland, California. Upland is located at the foot of the highest part of the San Gabriel Mountains. A city that continues to preserve its historical charm while continuing to evolve with modern technology, Upland is a jewel of a community in San Bernardino county. With our long experience and advanced procedure skills, TrueCare is the Inland Empire’s premier destination for cosmetic surgery. We are very happy to serve you!
What Is Breast Augmentation?
A Breast Augmentation, Mammoplasty, or Boob Job, are all names used to describe the surgical procedure to increase the size, shape, fullness or volume of a woman's breasts.
Our breast augmentation Upland patients have contributed to making breast surgery easily the most popular cosmetic surgery in the U.S., with over 300,000 breast augmentation procedures performed in 2017. Breast augmentation uses types of implants are used to increase dimensions of the breasts. There are several types and forms of implants and at TrueCare, Dr. Farzaneh will guide you through the various procedures and materials most appropriate.
Once you’ve settled on a procedure with Dr. Farzaneh, he will walk you through the entire procedure, not just the process itself but also the expected outcome and any health related issues and lifestyle practices that will help you maintain your cosmetic results.
What Type of Breast Implant is Best For You?
Implant material commonly used to increase breast volume can be silicone gel or saline solution. In most cases, patients are free to choose either one.
- Not as natural feeling as silicone
- No shaping options
- Smaller incision
- Similar safety margin to silicone. In the event of a leak, saline is safely absorbed by the body.
- May provide the kind of aesthetic result you most desire.
Silicone (form stable type) Pros/Cons
- Feels and moves more like a natural breast than saline.
- More sizes and projection options available.
- More volume at the base of the implant for greater natural stability.
- No adjustment during surgery.
- Larger incision length.
What is the Breast Augmentation Procedure in Chino Hills?
Although every patient’s procedure is tailored to their specific needs, the general breast augmentation procedure follows these basic steps:
- In depth consultation with goals and options established for best outcome.
- Anesthesia, either general or intravenous.
- Incision placement in discreet areas. These may follow traditional incision sites or be amended for variations in patient anatomy.
- Placement of the saline or silicone implant and incision closing.
Common Reasons for Breast Augmentation
- Lost shape or volume after pregnancy, or look empty.
- Too small.
- Under developed or malformed breasts.
Why Choose TrueCare?
Because no two women are identical or have the same idea as to how they’d like to look, it is vital to consult with our top provider for breast augmentation Upland has, Dr. Babak Farzaneh. He will help you make an informed and professional decision. His experience as a fellowship-trained specialist in breast augmentation and over 2,500 successful cosmetic procedures shows his deep commitment to achieve the results his patients desire.