PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Updated March 31, 2020
After serious consideration and in line with the recommendations of our State and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), we are extending the temporary halt of in-office operations until at least April 30th.
Your health and well-being is our primary concern and we want to do our part to make sure that you are protected.
Effective immediately the following will occur:
- All procedures and in-person consultations will be suspended
- The office will not be staffed, and we will see only our urgent post-surgical follow-ups on a case by case basis.
- We are instituting Virtual Consultations for all potential patients.
- Many surgeries are rescheduled
- We are constantly updating our services and staffing according to the local and national recommendations and will always place your health and well-being as our top priority.
- We continue to exercise all the latest recommendations that are handed down by the CDC and when we reopen will have all steps necessary to ensure the safest treatment environment.
- Although Covid-19 is a serious issue, we strongly believe that it will pass and hopefully make our infrastructure and our ability to deal with pandemics in this Country even better than it currently is.
- We are monitoring this situation on a real-time basis and will not sit back until we know that we have done everything possible to avoid unnecessary exposure.
We will reopen, stronger than ever, with great offers and promotions to celebrate getting through this difficult period.
Here are some links that might be useful:
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are always here to answer your questions
Contact us today and schedule a virtual consultation!