An award-winning board certified cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Babak Farzaneh is fellowship-trained in the specialty of aesthetic and cosmetic surgery, with an emphasis on breast surgery, body contouring and facial rejuvenation. With patients from throughout the Inland Empire, Chino, Rancho Cucamonga, Irvine and all over the San Bernardino County. Dr. Farzaneh has truly earned his reputation for providing some of the best breast augmentation Inland Empire has to offer.Meet Dr. Farzaneh
BREAST AUGMENTATION INLAND EMPIRE
WHAT IS BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY?
Breast augmentation, also known as mammoplasty, is a cosmetic surgery designed to enhance the size and shape of your breasts, creating a full and natural-looking profile that can dramatically improve your overall appearance. At TrueCare Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa™, Dr. Babak Farzaneh will walk you through the entire process. He is a fellowship trained cosmetic surgeon specializing in breast augmentation. With over 2,500 surgeries performed, he is one of the most sought after breast surgeons in the Inland Empire.
Before & After Gallery
The best way to gauge a surgeon’s skill is to view his past work. Please browse our before and after gallery, to see for yourself the dramatic results you can expect to achieve from a breast augmentation inland empire with board certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Farzaneh.
TYPES OF BREAST IMPLANTS
Breast implants come in all different shapes and sizes and can be filled with a sterile saline solution or silicone gel, each of which provide different properties. The decision on which type of breast implant to choose is very personal and can be difficult without the help from a professional in the field. Dr. Farzaneh understands this process well and works with his patients to help them make this very important decision by thoroughly educating them on the advantages and disadvantages of each type of breast implant and how it will affect their results.
SALINE OR SILICONE?
The first decision to be made in a breast augmentation procedure concerns the material that is used to increase breast volume; silicone gel or saline solution.
PROS OF SALINE
Saline implants are composed of silicone shells filled with a sterile solution of salt and water. The advantage of this implant is that any ruptures in the shell will be immediately noticed and any escaping solution will be naturally absorbed by the body. The incision length used for saline implants is smaller as the implant is inserted while it is empty. Once placed, Dr. Farzaneh fills it to the volume desired by the patient.
CONS OF SALINE
The disadvantages of saline implants are that they do not feel as natural as silicone implants. Saline implants do not offer shaping options as in silicone form stable implants.
PROS OF SILICONE
Silicone implants are filled with a different formulation of material that makes up the shell and can feel more natural. They move the same as natural breast tissue and there are more size and projection options available. The latest evolution of silicone implants is the form stable type. These more naturally mimic the shape of the natural breast, having more volume at the base of the implant. Silicone implants
CONS OF SILICONE
The disadvantages of silicone implants are that adjustments during surgery are not possible as the size of the implant has been predetermined during the preoperative consultations. The length of the incision to place a silicone implant is larger, particularly in the shape and form stable “gummy bear” implants.
Anesthesia is administered to ensure that you are comfortable during surgery. Dr. Farzaneh may recommend general anesthesia or intravenous sedation. You will need a friend of family member to drive you home following the procedure.
Incisions for breast augmentation surgeries are discreetly placed in areas where they will be less visible. Options for placement may vary depending on your anatomy and the type and size of implant. Generally, incisions options for implant placement are:
- Periareolar: Along the edge of the areola;
- Inframammary: In the fold under the breast; or
- Transaxillary: In the armpit.
- Inserting and Placing the Implant
Dr. Farzaneh performs all above approaches and chooses the most appropriate option based on the patient’s choice and their anatomy.
WHERE ARE BREAST IMPLANTS PLACED?
After the incision is made, the saline or silicone implant is inserted and positioned in a pocket created in either one of two locations, depending on body type, degree of enlargement, type of implant, and your surgeon’s recommendations:
- Under the pectoral muscle (submuscular); or
- Over the pectoral muscle, directly behind the breast tissue (subglandular).
Layered sutures in the breast tissue are used to close the incisions. To close the skin, Dr. Farzaneh may use skin adhesive, surgical tape, or sutures. Incision lines will fade over time, while the results of your procedure -- larger, fuller breasts -- will be visible immediately.
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
- Depending on your unique reasons for seeking breast augmentation in the Inland Empire, your cosmetic outcomes will vary. However, here are just a few of the results that are possible if you choose to undergo surgery with a top breast surgeon in the Inland Empire:
- Larger, more beautiful breasts. Women who elect to have breast augmentation surgery in the Inland Empire typically do so because they want to have larger and more beautiful breasts. As your surgeon, Dr. Farzaneh will help you determine which size and shape will best complement your appearance and achieve the overall look you desire.
- Breasts that fit your body perfectly. No matter what size and shape you ultimately choose, you can be assured that your breasts will look and feel as though they belong on your body.
- Rounder, fuller breasts. In addition to achieving an enhanced size, many women choose breast augmentation to create their ideal breast shape – which is often round, full and naturally perky.
- Breasts restored to their pre-pregnancy state. There is no question that pregnancy and breastfeeding can have a dramatic effect on the appearance of your breasts, causing them to sag and become misshapen. When this occurs, Dr. Farzaneh will add the perfect amount of volume to recreate the perky breasts you had before giving birth.
- Symmetrical breasts. It’s common for women to have some asymmetry among their breasts, with one being larger, smaller or of a different shape. In these cases, breast augmentation with Dr. Farzaneh is an excellent way to achieve a balanced and perfectly symmetrical chest.
- Natural breasts. Regardless of the specific size and shape you desire, Dr. Farzaneh will make sure your surgical plan creates larger, fuller breasts that look and feel completely natural – so no one can tell a breast augmentation was ever performed.
Doctor Farzaneh implanted my mentor saline 410 cc implants 6.5 years ago. I feel so fortunate to have had my breasts done by a perfectionist and a doctor I felt safe with. I have sent friends and family his way, soon to be by with my sister for her implants. - M.A.
The first thing I want to say is, Dr. Farzaneh is amazing! He takes his time with any questions you have. I went in for a breast augmentation and the whole process was not only a great learning experience but a great experience overall. I never felt uncomfortable, I never felt unsure. My words for Dr. Farzaneh were always "I trust you". He knows exactly what is best for you. His goal is always perfection! And that is exactly what I got! My mother was also been a patient of his and she is 10/10 satisfied with her results! I would never go anywhere else. #TEAMFARZANEH - P.G.
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION?
As with all of his cosmetic procedures, Dr. Farzaneh determines procedure candidacy on an individual basis, following a thorough discussion of the patient’s cosmetic goals, concerns, desires and medical history. With that said, ideal candidates for this surgery are generally:
- In good overall health.
- At a stable weight with breasts that are fully developed.
- Without any medical conditions that may impair healing or increase surgery risk.
- Realistic in their expectations of surgery.
In addition, candidates for breast augmentation surgery should want to enhance their breasts by correcting any of the following characteristics:
- Breasts that have lost their shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss or the natural aging process.
- Breasts that are too small.
- Breasts that appear empty.
- Breasts that are asymmetrical.
- Breasts that have not developed normally and are malformed in some way.
If you have been searching for the best breast augmentation Inland Empire has to offer, let True Care be at the top of your list. To find out if you are a candidate for breast implants you will need to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Farzaneh.
How long does breast augmentation last?
Breast implants generally last for 10-20 years.
How long is recovery from breast implants?
While many women can return to sedentary work after two weeks, the full recovery period generally takes 4-6 weeks. After this time, most women can return to exercise again.
Do breast implants sag over time?
As time passes and the breast tissue ages, the breast implants will begin to sag. This generally occurs within about ten years. Larger implants sag more quickly than smaller ones.
Can your body reject breast implants years later?
Yes, your body may reject breast implants or develop breast implant illness or capsular contracture years after the surgery.
When do implants start to feel normal?
Your implants will start to feel like your normal breasts within 6-12 months after your surgery.
FINAL THOUGHTS FROM THE DOCTOR
Breast augmentation is a popular procedure with significantly high satisfaction rates among patients. The added level of confidence, femininity and proportionality that this procedure offers cannot be simplified as just having larger breasts. As with any other procedure, I encourage patients to come in for a complementary consultation to evaluate their options, review some of the before and after photos and together make the best choice. All of our surgeries are performed at an accredited surgery center or the hospital operating room under the supervision of an anesthesiologist. My patients have 24-hour access to me, so they can be at ease and know that we are always there for them.