Focus on Breast Augmentation Part 9: The Procedure
The day before your breast augmentation in Inland Empire, be sure to get plenty of rest, drink plenty of liquids, refrain from strenuous exercise and, of course, refrain from smoking. Your breast augmentation procedure will take place in our accredited facility.
Along with Dr. Farzaneh, you will create a plan for your surgery.
- Dr. Farzaneh will have medication administered during the procedure in order to maintain a comfort level.
- We will monitor you constantly during the procedure for your safety and comfort.
- Dr. Farzaneh will follow the surgical plan discussed with you before surgery.
- General anesthesia is commonly used during your breast augmentation procedure, although in some instances local anesthesia may be preferable.
- After your procedure is completed, you will be taken into a recovery area where you will continue to be closely monitored.
After the procedure comes the recovery. More on that in the next entry, but know that your preparation can affect your recovery, so take it very seriously!
For more information, call us any time at (909) 590-2299.