An award-winning cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Babak Farzaneh is fellowship-trained in the specialty of aesthetic and cosmetic surgery, with an emphasis on breast surgery, body contouring and facial rejuvenation. Dr. Farzaneh has truly earned his reputation for providing some of the best breast augmentation Inland Empire has to offer.Meet Dr. Farzaneh
Breast Augmentation Inland Empire
What is breast augmentation?
Breast augmentation, also known as mammoplasty, is a cosmetic surgery designed to enhance the size and shape of your breasts, creating a full and natural-looking profile that can dramatically improve your overall appearance. At True Care, Dr. Babak Farzaneh will walk you through the entire process, he is a fellowship trained cosmetic surgeon specializing in breast augmentation. With over 2,500 surgeries performed he is a leader in the Inland Empire with regards to breast surgery.
- Depending on your unique reasons for seeking breast augmentation, your cosmetic outcomes will vary. However, here are just a few of the results that are possible if you choose to undergo surgery with a top breast surgeon Inland Empire has to offer, Dr. Farzaneh:
- Larger, more beautiful breasts. Women who elect to have breast augmentation surgery in Ontario, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga and the Inland Empire typically do so because they want to have larger and more beautiful breasts. As your surgeon, Dr. Farzaneh will help you determine which size and shape will best complement your appearance and achieve the overall look you desire.
- Breasts that fit your body perfectly. No matter what size and shape you ultimately choose, you can be assured that your breasts will look and feel as though they belong on your body.
- Rounder, fuller breasts. In addition to achieving an enhanced size, many women choose to undergo among the best breast augmentation the Inland Empire has to offer to create their ideal breast shape – which is often round, full and naturally perky.
- Breasts restored to their pre-pregnancy state. There is no question that pregnancy and breastfeeding can have a dramatic effect on the appearance of your breasts, causing them to sag and become misshapen. When this occurs, Dr. Farzaneh will add the perfect amount of volume to recreate the perky breasts you had before giving birth.
- Symmetrical breasts. It’s common for women to have some asymmetry among their breasts, with one being larger, smaller or of a different shape. In these cases, breast augmentation with Dr. Farzaneh is an excellent way to achieve a balanced and perfectly symmetrical chest.
- Natural breasts. Regardless of the specific size and shape you desire, Dr. Farzaneh in the Inland Empire will make sure your surgical plan creates larger, fuller breasts that look and feel completely natural – so no one can tell a breast augmentation was ever performed.
Before & After Gallery
The best way to gauge a surgeon’s skill is to view his past work. Please browse our before and after gallery, to see for yourself the dramatic results you can expect to achieve from a breast augmentation with Dr. Farzaneh.
TYPES OF BREAST IMPLANT
Breast implants come in different shapes and sizes. They can be filled with a sterile saline solution or silicone gel. The gel itself can have different properties; form stable silicone is designed to remain in the silicone shell even if the shell has been broken or pierced.
The decision on what type of breast implant to choose is very personal. As one of the top providers of the breast augmentation Inland Empire has to offer, Dr. Farzaneh helps his patients make this very important decision by thoroughly educating his patients on the advantages and disadvantages of each type of implant and how it will affect their results.
Breast Augmentation Procedure
According to statistics provided by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), breast augmentation is the most popular cosmetic surgery in the U.S., with over 300,000 breast enhancement procedures performed in 2017 per this years ASPS' annual statistics report for 2017. ASPS also reports that, according to a study published in its official journal, 98% of women who have breast augmentation are satisfied with their results.
At True Care Cosmetic Surgery and Med Spa, Dr. Farzaneh performs breast augmentation in the Inland Empire with artistry, skill, and dedication to surgical excellence. Although each breast augmentation procedure is tailored to the individual patient’s needs, the following are the basic steps in the procedure.
Anesthesia is administered to ensure that you are comfortable during surgery. Dr. Farzaneh may recommend general anesthesia or intravenous sedation. You will need a friend of family member to drive you home following the procedure.
Incisions for breast augmentation are discreetly placed in areas where they will be less visible. Options for placement may vary depending on your anatomy and the type and size of implant. Generally, incisions options for implant placement are:
- Periareolar: Along the edge of the areola;
- Inframammary: In the fold under the breast; or
- Transaxillary: In the armpit.
- Inserting and Placing the Implant
After the incision is made, the saline or silicone implant is inserted and positioned in a pocket created in either one of two locations, depending on body type, degree of enlargement, type of implant, and your surgeon’s recommendations:
- Under the pectoral muscle (submuscular); or
- Over the pectoral muscle, directly behind the breast tissue (subglandular).
Layered sutures in the breast tissue are used to close the incisions. To close the skin, Dr. Farzaneh may use skin adhesive, surgical tape, or sutures. Incision lines will fade over time, while the results of your procedure -- larger, fuller breasts -- will be visible immediately.
SALINE OR SILICONE?
The first decision to be made concerns the material that is used to increase breast volume; silicone gel or saline solution. Saline implants are composed of silicone shells filled with a sterile solution of salt and water. The advantages of this type of implant are that any ruptures in the shell will be immediately noticed and further, that any escaping solution will be naturally absorbed by the body. The incision length needed to place a saline implant is smaller as the implant is inserted while it is empty. After the implant is in place, Dr. Farzaneh fills it to the volume desired by the patient, adjusting volume during surgery to get the best cosmetic outcome.
Pros & Cons
The disadvantages of saline implants are that they do not feel as natural as silicone implants. Saline implants do not offer shaping options as in silicone form stable implants.
Silicone implants feel more natural. They move as natural breast tissue moves and there are more size and projection options available. The latest evolution of silicone implants is the form stable type that more naturally mimics the shape of the natural breast with more volume at the base of the implant.
The disadvantages of silicone implants are that adjustments during surgery are not possible as the size of the implant has been predetermined during the preoperative consultations. The length of the incision to place a silicone implant is larger, particularly in the shape and form stable “gummy bear” implants.
Both saline and silicone implants have the same safety record. There have been many studies on the effects of silicone implants vs. saline implants and the results have found both types of implant to be safe. It really reduces down to the aesthetic result that Dr. Farzaneh’s patients are seeking.
If you live in the Inland Empire a consulting appointment with Dr. Farzaneh will help you decide on your options concerning breast surgery. He will listen carefully to your goals and concerns and provide you with his recommendations for your unique image goals.
Are You a Candidate for Breast Augmentation?
As with all of his cosmetic procedures, Dr. Farzaneh determines procedure candidacy on an individual basis, following a thorough discussion of the patient’s cosmetic goals, concerns and desires and medical history. With that said, ideal candidates for this surgery are generally:
- In good overall health.
- At a stable weight with breasts that are fully developed.
- Without any medical conditions that may impair healing or increase surgery risk.
- Realistic in their expectations of surgery.
In addition, candidates for breast augmentation surgery should want to enhance their breasts by correcting any of the following characteristics:
- Breasts that have lost their shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss or the natural aging process.
- Breasts that are too small.
- Breasts that appear empty.
- Breasts that are asymmetrical.
- Breasts that have not developed normally and are malformed in some way.
If you have been searching for the best breast augmentation around, let True Care be at the top of your list. To find out if you are a candidate for breast implants you will need to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Farzaneh.